Today we are sharing an interview with Ace Melody: artist with an original diverse sound from Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
1. First of all, tell us about how did you start your music career?
— I started the same way I’m doing it now, on my computer at home recording by myself and mixing by myself.
2. Who are your music inspirations?
— J Cole, Lil Uzi, Kendrick, Eminem, Gunna, Nav, Young Thug, and Big Sean along with some female artists like Beyoncé, Fantasia, SZA, Rihanna, and Lauryn Hill.
3. Our readers would like to know more about your music. Any interesting facts? — My music is for the ragers and people how like to think about life and things around them. My music can go from turning up at a strip club to sitting in your room with the lights off thinking about your ex.
4. What opinions have you recieved about your music? — I’ve heard different things, some people like my music, some don’t, but the positive things they have said is that I sound like a new wave, that’s coming in. I’ve never heard anyone compare me to another artist.
5. What do you like to do more: songwriting or performing? — I definitely think I would like performing more and feeling the energy from the crowd raging together.
6. Which countries do you want to visit with tour?
— I haven’t really decided or thought about it since it’s so early in my career but whoever is fucking with the most I’d definitely go show love.
7. How do you deal with haters? — Ignore them and take it as motivation.
8. What would you tell to your fans? — Thank you for being apart of the journey that we are about to go through together and don’t forget to rage; Ace on top soon.