Today we are sharing an interview with Blow_Flyy: a new age artist with new thought process, he does it his way, for the Fans, that is with out rhyming, instead being a story teller.
1. First of all, tell us about how did you start your music career?
- I started writing poetry when I was just a teen, and my mother would say to me, "It looks like your interested in music", but I never thought I would actually be a professional artist myself & be pursuing it as a Profession my Dream, music, writing songs, came naturally to me.
2. Who are your music inspirations?
- The love of music, along with My kids and family.
3. Our readers would like to know more about your new music. Any interesting facts?
- My new music is just that, new, more mature, it shows my listeners and fans how I've Grown as an artist, my delivery is more powerful, I just feel i'm continually growing as a artist and if your a fan and/or follow my music journey, you will hear the growth, along with having a different Producer then I had when I did my first 2 albums even then you can hear the Grown in my writing and delivery, my new single bleed 4 you is a great song, its getting good attention from fans and music listeners on Spotify. My upcoming album i'm currently working on does not have an official release date yet, but it will be finished and released soon, we just have a few more things to do to make it complete.
4. What opinions have you recieved about your music?
- I do me, I write what I feel I stay in my own lane, my own sound, I make sure a put out quality music sound,content & Production. People like all different types of music, and my music is one of them, it's up to the industry to get back to quality artist like myself we out here. if hiphop music fans want better music they should support independent artist like myself, not to take anything away from other artists.
5. What do you like to do more: songwriting or performing?
- I Feel i was born to do this because Im good at it and I love and enjoy it so much. I cant wait to get on a stage and performing it's a natural feeling for me when Performing to interact with the audience during the show, to be hype for a live show is a great feeling.
6. Which countries do you want to visit with tour?
- I would love to tour the UK,Europe,Japan and Australia.
7. How do you deal with haters?
- I don't, everybody is entitled to the own opinion, I need haters, the more haters you have means your doing something good, "so bring them on"...
8. What would you tell to your fans? - To the music listeners out there, continue to support me and I highly appreciate it, to new potential fans, if its independent quality music, your wanting please support, come out to the shows, and thanks for all the love... Follow Blow_Flyy:
https://soundcloud.com/johnsonjr https://twitter.com/BLOW_FLYY https://www.instagram.com/blow_flyy/