1. First of all, tell us about how did you start your music career?
- I started officially taking music seriously in 2010, just basically trying to find the right producer to help me find my sound. It took a while but I found two amazing guys! Matthew Nelson & Mitch Maanao!
2. Who are your music inspirations?
- Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Brandy.
3. Our readers would like to know more about your music. Any interesting facts?
- My music is centered around pop but has like cinematic elements too. Matthew Nelson helped me to figure out my sound. And I love movies, pop music is my favorite genre and also I love to dance so we kind of infused all those elements together to create my sound.
4. What opinions have you recieved about your music?
- They’ve all been great so far! I know I’m not perfect and have a lot to learn, but the blogs and people reactions have been very positive! I’m very grateful and I know not everyone will like my music, so I’m ready for the negative lol.
5. What do you like to do more: songwriting or performing?
- I haven’t performed yet as Danjul, lol, but I started off as a hip-hop dancer. As of now I’d have songwriting, it’s therapy for me.
6. Which countries do you want to visit with tour?
- Would love to see the UK. Never been out the country! I’ve only been to NYC. I lived there for a year, went to school out there and worked in the city at Abercrombie&Fitch on 5th ave.
7. How do you deal with haters?
- I’d buy them a dookie lollipop and tell them to suck it! Hahaha! (Dookie means “boo boo”) ha! I honestly don’t deal with haters. I mean, they are fans too in a way, lol.
8. What would you tell to your fans?
- Their support means the world to me! And thanks so much for supporting “DANCE TO THE MOON”!!!!! Hope to all meet them one day soon!