Today we are sharing an interview with Ejima: Identical Twin-duo from Carolina. They started performing at the age of two for family, as well as in chorus, theater and talent shows.
1. First of all, tell us about how you both started your music career?
– We started music as children in our church choir, talent shows, and eventually professional stock theater. We interned for a multi-platinum producer who educated us on artist development. We are excited to release our new single in 2018.
2. Who are your music inspirations?
– Our music inspirations are Michael and Janet Jackson, Missy Elliot, and TLC. We are inspired by many others.
3. Our readers would like to know more about your music. Any interesting facts?
– One interesting thing is that we write a lot of metaphors. We are also identical twins. Hopefully people can tell the difference with our voices.
4. What opinions have you received about the single?
– We've been told that its a feel good single that rejuvenates R&B with our own unique twist. That means so much to us.
5. What do you like to do more: songwriting or performing?
– We love both so much. Thats hard to choose.
6. Which countries do you want to visit with touring?
– We would love to tour everywhere!
7. How do you deal with haters?
– We focus on positivity.
8. What would you tell to your fans?
– That we have so much in store.