Today we are sharing an interview with Seppe: 22 years old producer who creates all kind of music, rapbeats, instrumental.
1. First of all, tell us about how did you start your music career?
- I started making beats about 4 years ago, I got my first iPhone and the free GarageBand app. I started practicing a lot and through the years my passion only increased.
2. Who are your music inspirations?
- My inspirations are all instrumental creators: Rae Sremmurd, Post Malone.
3. Our readers would like to know more about your music. Any interesting facts?
- I create all genres of music, from rapbeats to EDM.
4. What opinions have you recieved about your music?
- I do recieve a lot of positive opinions and that's what mainly motivates me to do even better.
5. What do you like to do more: songwriting or performing?
- I prefer songwriting more than performing.
6. How do you deal with haters and what would you tell to your fans? - If I would be able to make a living out off creating beats it would mean the world to me. <y whole life I've been struggling to find something i really love to do for work, now I've found it and I hope I will get opportunities. Fans are everything, they are my drive, haters motivate me to do even better and turn them into fans. Listen to Seppe: https://soundcloud.com/seppe-wallaert